lördag 25 oktober 2014

A card for cancer awareness

Hi there!
Since October is the official month for breast cancer awareness, I decided to make a card related to that. A while ago, I came upon a website, regarding cancer among youths and that inspired me to make a card that could be for a cancer victim. And since it´s October, I felt like breast cancer would be suitable.
To make my card I stamped the shoe image V672 and the sentiment from the kit V804,  which is actually a Christmas kit, but masked off the “at Christmas”-part on the sentiment, it actually works all year round. I then drew a pink ribbon on the shoes and added some white polka dots using a white gel pen and then put my card together.
PICT2201;E
Thank you so much for checking in, don´t forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think.
My condoleances to everyone affected by any type of cancer, directly or indirectly. My heart goes out to you!
//Tina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar