onsdag 12 november 2014

Dancing in the rain

Hello everyone!
This is my last post for today and I thought I´d share this little card. It´s only 10×10 cm, but I think that only adds extra cuteness, because small things equal CUTE! (wouldn´t you agree :)?)
The cute little manga girl (V232)  is from one of the Sugarbat kits and even though it´s raining she´s happy anyway! She is colored with Tattered Rose, Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry distress inks. As you probably know by now, I love using masking techniques, so of course I made a mask out of a post-it note and masked her off. I then masked off the edges of the card and used a blending tool and Black Soot distress ink to make the background. I took of the maskes and stamped my seniment (V723), and used a ruler to draw some lines around the card, I went back around the lines once again with the marker but without the ruler to make the lines look more organic. To finish it of I used a white gel pen to make the rain drops and the polka dots on her umbrella, coat and boots, and added a little shimmer to her hair and the raindrops.

PICT2229;E
Thanks for your visit. Don´t forget to leave a comment to let me know what you think!
//Tina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar